We are looking for an Executive Producer to launch, manage and direct three Color Paloozas in Jacksonville, Orlando and Miami in October of 2013. The Color Palooza is 3 Miles of Getting Blasted by a Rainbow! [url removed, login to view]
The job requires 3 – 4 hours a day of work during the week and the ability to be at the events a day before the event and one to two days prior to the event. The position pays $11,250 (about $2,250 a month for 5 months) plus 15% of the profits from each event. The job officially will start in June with prep work of about 5 hours a week before this beginning upon hire in April. We will need an outgoing, fun and motivated Executive Producer to put on all aspects of the entire event.
Duties will include:
• Finding a location
• Marketing the events
• Producing the events the day of
• Locating and managing volunteers
• Locating and working with a charity partner
• Locating and managing the clean-up crew
• Managing revenues and expenses
We have a step-by-step guide that will show you exactly what to do and how to do it. You will use your type A personality to inspire everyone you touch as you follow our event plan.
Skills helpful when interviewing for this position:
• Knowledge of Outlook, Social Media and Excel
• Type A personality
• Previous management or race director experience
• Ability to manage large groups of
• Take charge attitude
• Excellent customer service skills
• A sense of humor
We look forward to hearing from you.
Marty Lee Parker