Virtual Assistant - jewelry business
- Status Closed
- Budget $2 - $8 USD / hour
- Total Bids 27
Looking for an experienced virtual assistant. Excellent verbal and written English language skills. Great communicator. Proactive.
My client runs a fast paced and fast growing jewelry design and retail business with a growing number of stores, international online sales, international wholesale and white label products based out of Bali, Indonesia.
She is looking for a responsive VA to help with different aspects of the business for example:
- Creating and sending invoices for incoming wholesale orders.
- Follow up by phone on email blasts to existing and potential wholesale customers.
- Wholesale shipment and order receipt follow up by phone.
- Online sales follow up by email.
- Assisting the owner with administrative tasks.
This is a longterm position and can easily become a full-time job.
You must be available to grow the number of hours available. Must have good call / phone options and Skype capability.
I am a business consultant. You will be first pre-interviewed by me and then if suited be interviewed by my client.
Please provide your Skype ID and a short note why you are particularly suited for this job. Preferred candidate from the Philippines because of time zone.
Thank you. NicolayGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online