- Status Completed
- Budget $10 - $30 USD
- Total Bids 13
I am using Microsoft 2010 version.
Please refer to attached excel file (sheet 1 & sheet 2)
1) We will fill in the figure from Column B to Column CT
2) Column B & Column C is base figure
3) I want the system to pick one of the figure from Column D to Column CT to fill in Column A
4) Which figure to pick? Please refer to sheet 2, I filled in few samples for your attention.
System will use the figure Column B (always -) & Column C (always +) as a base.
Then system will screen from Column D to Column CT and pick the figure which will come first. (sequent is start from Column D then move to Column CT)
For negative (-), the figure must be smaller than the figure in Column B, for positive (+) figure, the figure must be bigger than Column C
5) You can see A6 is empty, because no figure is not smaller or bigger than the base figure.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online