Online Research (Lotteries from around the world)
This project was successfully completed by winekah for $25 AUD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 AUD
Completed In3 days
I am looking for someone to assist with a number of lottery web research projects. The first of which will be to build a list of lotteries from around the world that contains the following information.
1. The lottery Name
2. The official website url where the results are published
3. The draw pattern (how many times a week it is drawn and on what days)
4. The country it is from
5. The currency it is played in
6. Game details (number of balls drawn out of how many)
7. Prize details (the number of prize divisions and the average payout at each division)
The data should be presented both nicely in Excel and as a seperate CSV file.
Although interested in all lotteries throughout the world. Research priority is as follows.
1. English speaking countries (except Australia, I already have the data for Australia).
2. European based lotteries.
3. Asian Based lotteries.
4. South American Based lotteries.
5. Any other lotteries.
The perfect candidate has the following qualities:
1. Reliability (completing tasks on schedule, on budget, and within quality requirements).
2. Friendly, Professional, and Trustworthy
3. Fast response times
4. Microsoft Office software package skills
5. Great English ability
6. Excellent Google search abilities.
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, please submit a bid and we can continue the conversation.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online