NOTE: Videos can be submitted in English or Spanish. I hope to identify a couple of GREAT video authors to work continuously, where I will buy each video at an agreed upon price.
This project entails making up Excel Videos. Requirements:
* Tell me a little bit about your profile
* Choose a main topic/course and explain it in 2 lines
* Breakdown the course into classes or lessons (show me the outline)
* Select TWO classes/lessons and teach/record them using high level software, like JING (free software); each of less than 5 1/2 min.
* Submit videos for revision
* If you do good, I will reach out to you and we can setup up an agreement. (Many, many more to come. I intend to establish a long term relationship.)
* Should not more than 5 1/2 min
* Sound/audio should be noise free
* The teacher should speak concisely, clearly and coherently
* Video record only the Excel Window, nothing else
* Tell me what Excel Version you are using
* Tell me what skills will my audience require or should already have in order to follow or learn from your video
Lesson message requirements:
* Do not introduce yourself
* introduce the class/lesson you are about to give (no more than 20 seconds); tell us why it is important and what will you cover
* close the lesson with a recap of 5-12 seconds
Examples: check-out [url removed, login to view] to see how a good lesson looks like. There are a couple of free classes you can see. However, please note that I am not asking you to plagiarize ANYTHING as this will be unacceptable. It is just for bench-marking your skills.