Financial Writer - ONLY NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS should apply
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $85 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
We are looking to hire a research analyst / writer to write research notes on equity capital markets, such as IPO market.
About the job:
- Each report contains approximately 600 words
- Excel file with charts and data used to produce the report will be provided
- Instruction menu will be provided as to what information must be included in the report
- Online research on Australian equity capital markets, i.e. IPO market, would be needed to explain the story behind the figures.
- The research notes need to be interesting enough to attract readers attention and at the same time professional enough in communicating the analytical results.
- The research notes need to be error free and be ready for publication.
- The maximum turnaround time is 12 hours.
- At least 2 years of specialized experience in writing financial market commentary / articles on equities.
- Basic Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Strong data analysis skills
- Good understanding of equity capital markets
- Strong ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Rate: We will pay $50 per article for research notes accepted for publication.
- Employment duration: This position is for ongoing and as-needed work.
Qualified candidates please send your application accompanied with a sample of your previous work.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online