We are looking to hire a research analyst / writer to write research notes on equity capital markets, such as IPO market.
About the job:
- Each report contains approximately 600 words
- Excel file with charts and data used to produce the report will be provided
- Instruction menu will be provided as to what information must be included in the report
- Online research on Australian equity capital markets, i.e. IPO market, would be needed to explain the story behind the figures.
- The research notes need to be interesting enough to attract readers attention and at the same time professional enough in communicating the analytical results.
- The research notes need to be error free and be ready for publication.
- The maximum turnaround time is 12 hours.
- At least 2 years of specialized experience in writing financial market commentary / articles on equities.
- Basic Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Strong data analysis skills
- Good understanding of equity capital markets
- Strong ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Rate: We will pay $50 per article for research notes accepted for publication.
- Employment duration: This position is for ongoing and as-needed work.
Qualified candidates please send your application accompanied with a sample of your previous work.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $85 for this job
It's my pleasure to bid on this project. I am qualified CIMA and have relevant experience. I have gone through your requirement and I assure that assignment shall be completed swiftly. You may check PM for detail.