This project received 20 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $30 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$25 - $50 USD / hour
The data encoder job description is quiet self descriptive. It requiters applicants to be very detailed oriented, discipline and have a high quality fast typing speed. Attention to detail is very important as information is inserted into data bases and that must be done carefully.
[url removed, login to view] the correct and timely Report issuance particularly standard files in relation to the productivity and quality targets of the Operations Department.
[url removed, login to view] and efficiently encodes information in the user application based on received trade documents, Comprehensive Import Supervision Scheme
(CISS) Contract Country Instructions, Business Rules, and other related or similar references.
3. Checks the information quality of documents and ensures that these are properly registered in the system.
4. Checks completeness of worksheet and other related documents prepared by Trade Analyst (TA) and give feedback if necessary before encoding the details in the user application system.
[url removed, login to view] self-audit of administration details of the Report before endorsing it to the assigned auditor.
6. Assists in amending Reports based on review done by the Trade Analyst, as necessary.
7. Provides suggestions on process improvements. Reports to Management any breach of integrity, solicitation for, or offer of, an improper payment or advantage coming to his/her knowledge.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online