Help with CRM data available
- Status Closed
- Budget ₹12500 - ₹37500 INR
- Total Bids 7
Greetings from Roark Solutions!
CRM reports have good data but unless it is diced and sliced in proper manner, it is difficult to use. There are times when we have loads of CRM data but no time to analyze it in timely and effective manner. Because of this many companies face difficulties in making right and timely decisions.
To solve this problem, we have developed an analysis Tool (Management Information system) which takes CRM reports as input and creates reports for business decision making. This is a great tool which can help you respond to day-to-day business problems quickly and effectively.
Organization: It has three parts:
1) Database, which holds CRM data
2) User Interface, to provide user input
3) Processor, which runs various programs and creates analysis reports and charts.
Functionalities of management information system (can be customized to your requirement):
1) Failure identification: To get information of instances where the process failed.
2) Operations analysis: It gives overview of business, success, failures etc.
3) Communication performance: This is related to performance of call centers, sufficiency of communication with respect to customer requirement etc.
4) Employee productivity analysis: This module checks whether employees are performing to desired level or not and scope/area of improvement.
5) Inventory status.
1) CRM reports
2) Call center data
3) SMS gateway data
I have attached a snapshot of user-interface. Please have a look.
Tool language:It is based on Microsoft excel and uses VBA code for operation.
Please let us know, if you have similar requirement. We will be glad to help.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online