PROPERTY VALUATION EXCEL MODEL
This project received 31 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1898 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 AUD
Wanting to create a sophisticated spreadsheet that enables a property valuation calculation on two basis, ten year cashflow using IRR's and NPV's and capitalisation approach.
We have a base model we are using which i will send to interested coders that we can use as a base and maybe simplify and make it more menu/step driven rather than a raw spreadsheet.
Instead of manually putting in entries, we have a series of questions and answers that can be a built into the spreadsheet, like:
1. where is the property located?
2. how many tenants are there?
3. name of tenant 1 - length of lease - annual rent review method 1,2,3,4 - lease start/end - anticipated time the tenancy will be vacant at expiry - amount to relet, leasing fees, etc.
4. what is the cost to purchase
5. what are the purchasing costs - stamp duty, dd costs, etc.
6. what are the finance costs
7. what is the gearing
8. what are the capex allowances
9. what are the outgoings for the property and escalations
10. a series of charts will need to be designed as part of this project.
So essentially the model we have works ok but needs perfecting, and we want to simplify it and have a rigid process of questions that need to be answered at the beginning that will build the spreadsheet once those questions are answered. This can be macro driven or any other form of interface that can be suggested.
This will be one of several spreadsheets we will be building, so the successful applicant will be part of a larger journey.
If you are interested in bidding, you can provide details of similiar work that has been undertaken including some samples. We will provide you with access to the raw spreadsheet attached once qualified.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online