Create programmed PDF to import data from CSV 2
This project was awarded to try67 for $120 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Our aim is to convert 3 existing pdf files into a programmed pdf file that can be used to repeatedly update data from a csv file.
The process as following steps:
1. Once the file is opened it should prompt the user to select the csv file with the data.
2. User selects the file and the programmed pdf file reads the data (stock quantities) into the style/colour matrix cells.
3. We want to print or save to a static pdf file (no more editing allowed)
Mapping the CSV file to the pdf file:
We will supply a CSV file
a. The column "Description" in the csv file matches the item description (vertical) in the pdf.
b. The Code in the csv matches the colour # (horizontal) in the pdf.
c. The structure of the csv file is always the same but the numbers to upload are changing
We want to keep the layout and structure of the pdf document – we only want to add functionality to read data into the matrix.
The following files will be supplied once project awarded:
- CSV data files (3 x all have same simple table structure with 5 columns)
- Static Template (3x)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online