Access Database Development - Excel Model Conversion
- Status Closed
- Budget $25 - $50 USD / hour
- Total Bids 43
- Exceptional Microsoft Access DB construction skills, particularly when data is will be originating from complex, multi-tabbed Excel files
- Adept in using VBA coded macros to aid in the data load/export process
- Ability to organize and quickly analyze data
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Needs to be available immediately, potential 2-3 day turn-around for a functional example "test run", 5-7 day turn around for final product
Looking for an Access developer who will me able to quickly create a database with a form that will allow the user to:
(1) upload a raw data file (that currently exists as an Excel file with one summary page and 30 supporting input/calculation tabs),
(2) select one of 18 different companies,
(3) select one of 78 insurance products, and then
(4) select location for export file, and
(5) click "generate RBC" button to execute the calculations.
The data that will need to be imported and tabled currently exists as 4 separate excel files, one reference file, and 3 others, each with a summary page and 30 supporting input/calculations tabs.
These 3 summary tabs (or the 3 consolidated into 1 tab) will be the final product that is ultimately exported after the database runs, therby reducing these projection files from approximately 90 Excel tabs (30 X 3) to 1-3 Excel tabs.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online