I attach two Excel spreadsheets that were created in Excel 2007. First one uses workbook_open (userinterfaceonly) procedure to keep all sheets protected when various VBA modules are run; the second one uses workbook_sheetactivate (userinterfaceonly) procedure to achieve similar effect.
However, both spreadsheets give 'wrong password error' when used on Excel 2013 and when a standard VBA is run that includes: [url removed, login to view] Password:="passwordhere" command. I added an 'unprotect workbook' button to make it easier to replicate the problem.
The task is:
1) to explain why these spreadsheets (created in Excel 2007) do not unprotect/protect in Excel 2013.
2) to find a solution to this problem, to send a working spreadsheet and to give instructions on how to modify the original files (it is essential to this project that I can replicate your solution).
3) once you have a solution check whether there are any problems with protect/unprotect sheet on Excel 2013. If yes then these have to be fixed as well.
NOTE: I noticed that often with the workbook_sheetactivate procedure, the workbook can by unprotected but only if I do not change a tab. Once I select a different tab and then press 'workbook unprotect' button then an error pops-up.
All passwords (VBA, sheet, workbook) are included in the spreadsheets.
The lowest bid with the lowest delivery time will win this project. Thanks.
5 freelancers are bidding on average £17 for this job
Dear we have a team of 12 people that can handle your [url removed, login to view] have done many projects..we will follow according to your [url removed, login to view] only after the [url removed, login to view] will give you best result with limited [url removed, login to view] More
I have edited the VBA code in excel 2013.. You may download the working file here: [url removed, login to view] Let me know if you're interested. Thanks. God Bless