1. Use an Excel file containing property addresses to look-up the property record on [url removed, login to view], export the data, and paste it into the address source spreadsheet in the appropriate columns.
2. Assume the method is a VB Macro embedded in the spreadsheet.
3. If creating a separate CSV file containing the data is easier, more accurate, or costs less, let’s discuss.
4. Please note that I may not have identified all of the potential Fields (data columns) available in Zillow listings since many of the field only appear under specific conditions.
Input Source: An Excel file containing address fields.
Export: Zillow Field data to be exported listed below.
Field Example Format
Zillow Property URL [url removed, login to view]
Street Address Text
Rent Zestimate: Number
Est. Mortgage: Number
Year Built: Number
Last Sold: Text
Descriptive Paragraph: YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL!! Fabulous 5 bedroom home in West Petaluma located in the heart of Victoria, featuring over 2,500 sq ft of living area with a professionally landscaped backyard that backs up to open space. Master is on the 1st floor and 4 spacious bedrooms are upstairs. Very peaceful setting only a block from Helen Putnam Regional Park with hiking and biking trails. Private playground and tennis courts nearby too! Text
--From Charts and Data Table--
Zestimate Value: Number
Zestimate Range (Low): Number
Zestimate Range (High): Number
Zestimate Last Updated: Date
Rent Zestimate: Number
Rent Range (Low): Number
Rent Range (High): Number
Rent Last Updated: Date
--From Price History Table--
--From More Facts:--
Last remodel year: Date
1. For any field with no data, return the placeholder “—“ if present or “N/A”, if field is blank.
2. Price History Table: Note: “Historical data not available for this property” can be returned.
3. Price History Table: Return only most recent entry from this table.
4. If property record not found on Zillow, return “N/A” in the Zillow Property URL field.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $89 for this job
I have over 25 years experience with excel spread sheets and a great work ethic. I am confident you will be pleased with the results of my work. Thank you for considering me for this project.
Hello Project Owner, I can accomplish your project as per your requirement. So your trust on me makes the project more early than I specifies...Hopping for positive response.