Google for product images and save image files. Edit excel entries.
This project received 44 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $25 SGD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$6 - $30 SGD
I have a list of products in excel file and their brands. For some brands, I have their catalogue. For other brands I don't. There are 345 products in total.
What I need done for the excel file:
1) Place the weight of products and quantity in separate columns in excel. Currently this is in the product name.
2) Separate weight lbs and g / kg into 2 different columns
What I need done for the images:
1) For brands I have catalogues of, you need to extract the individual product images for me and save them in png and/or jpg files. Filenames must be the SKU number (in excel)
2) For brands I don't have the catalogues for, you need to google the product name, and get me the images (without any watermark, and as big as possible). Save them in png and/or jpg files. Filenames must be the SKU number (in excel). The brands' websites will have these images.
Quite a simple and straighforward task. Need to be completed by 12 July. PM me if you want to see the sample excel file.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online