We need to hire a second person to help with this project as the deadline is February 18.
We will provide a custom application to help with this project.
We are looking for shopping center web sites. The web sites you find should be for the center itself, a company developing/building centers or a company leasing space in centers. Note that we are not looking for news about shopping centers or sites like loopnet, costar, or showcase which aggregate centers for lease.
1. Using Google, search for center name, city, and “portfolio”. Portfolio is a good word to find center developers. Only review the first 10 results in Google. If you do not find a web site for the center, go to step 2
2. Using Google, search for center name, city, and “property”. Property is a good word to find center leasing agents. Only review the first 10 results in Google. If you do not find a web site for the center, go to step 3
3. Using Google, search for center name, city, and “center”. Center is a good word to find the web site for the center itself. Only review the first 10 results in Google. If you do not find a web site for the center, stop searching and move onto the next center record
Completing the Excel Sheet when you find a center
1. Url – This is the url where you find the web site reference for the center, developer web site, or leasing web site
2. Duplicate - If you find a duplicate, put the ids of the duplicates in the Duplicate column.
3. Street Number – As you are searching you may see in the Google results a street number or street number range (i.e. 101-121 Main St) from Loopnet, Costar, or Showcase. If you do, record the street number but do not click through to Loopnet, Costar, or Showcase.
The first half of the project needs to be complete and sent to me by February 18, and the balance finished by March 31.
2 freelancers are bidding on average $9/hour for this job
Hello! I'm from Chile. Good following instructions, and skilled enough with Excel to fullfill your requirements (did similar work before). Looking forward to work with you. Regards, Hernan.-