Website Cookie Audit
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $156 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need someone to collect some info about 50-60 websites.
The info I need is:
1. Hosting company
2. Domain name expiration/renewal date
1. Which cookies are placed by whom?
• Identify all cookies that are placed on each website
• Indicate whether the cookie is a first party cookie (on the domain name you are looking at) or a third party cookie (for example Google or a social network plug-in)
• Indicate whether it is a regular cookie or a flash cookie
2. What is the purpose of the cookie?
• You may think of: remember the login name, form or settings, ‘shopping basket’, authentication visitor, recognition visitor with next visit, retargeting or other advertising purposes, analyses web usage, security, improvement performance (load balancing)
3. What is the lifetime of the cookie and what is the moment of placement of the cookie?
• is it a session cookie or a persistent cookie?
• how long will the cookie itself be saved?
• When will the cookie be placed, when loading the homepage or later, for instance when logging in?
4. To which data does the cookie refer?
• what data will be stored in the cookie?
• Does the cookie itself contain personal date, for instance part of the name of bank account number?
• what data will be logged with the cookie, for instance click behavior, login attempts
• will the collected data (for instance click behavior) (temporarily) be matched to other databases, like the clientdatabase?
5. What is the retention period?
• how long will the data collected with the cookie be stored?
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online