- Status Closed
- Budget €30 - €250 EUR
- Total Bids 14
There are several things related to the finances in my company that I want to make easier. I want you to create a form (preferably in Excel) that I only have to fill out once to do either one of the two following actions:
1 Creating an invoice (and sending the information to the financial overview). I want to have different fields to fill out several variables necessary for an entire invoice. This information should then directly create a new invoice (Word or Excel), with the relevant information in it. Next to this, the information should directly be sent to another excel document, which is our financial administration. This way I can automatically keep track of all our revenues and income.
2 Creating a reminder for an invoice. If I did not receive payment after the set deadline, I want to create the reminder in a similar way. The reminder looks exactly like the invoice, but it has different terms of payment and it should mention that it involves a reminder and thus is not a normal invoice. Preferably I only have to fill out that I want to make a reminder for this or that invoice number, and then it automatically creates the reminder using the information from the invoice.
So there are four documents involved in this entire system:
1. The form (in which I can fill out which financial dealing it involves, and all the information related to this financial dealing). In attachment 1 you can see what information is involved in which financial dealing)
2. A template for the invoice (see attachment 2)
3. A template for the reminder (see attachment 3)
4. The financial overview (already created in attachment 4) (pay attention that there are two sheets to this excel form, one for all the data, and one for the use of the data).Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online