To create a spreadsheet template in Microsoft Excel that I can save as a CSV file in order to upload the data to [url removed, login to view] with the their bulk listing tool Turbo Lister.
We sale Indian jewellery onlineon e [url removed, login to view] these items Ebay require 'Item Specifics' and a Condition field.
This involves exporting an item (one of my listings) from Turbo Lister as a CSV file - which will have all the required fields and information present and then using this information as the required template. that's the way i have got my Csv file format .
What we do manually
(1) Maintain our product detail in to Excel sheet .
(2) Make Html file for each item .(can be 500 html file as for 500 items )
(3) Then we create turbo lister listing fill each require field manually ,paste html code (from step 2 above) then our 500 item file ready for listing in turbo lister.
so I want to remove this manual job.
This is what I want to do ....
(1) Import the data into Turbo lister from an Excel spreadsheet (This is easily done by myself)
(2) Generate Html Code for each item for turbo lister file purpose.
Then I need to get the data into the required format to fit the Turbo Lister template, which means making some changes to the data in Excel - such as concatenating some cells together, adding a further description. Then I need to save the Excel worksheet as a CSV file and import it into Turbo Lister ready to upload.
I do have a simple template.
I would like the html template generated also, preferably I would like to have an option to change the HTML template
I can send a copy of my current template on request.
So How can you give the solution .
5 freelancers are bidding on average $222 for this job
Hi - this looks interesting, id like to discuss further if you dont mind - i would need to see part of each file from one full cycle of your existing manual process.
Hi, MY TYPING SPEED IS ABOUT 50 TO 55 WPM IN ENGLISH, AND I HAVE DONE PROJECTS LIKE TYPING WORK, DATA ENTRY WORK I ALWAYS SUBMIT MY PROJECT ON DATE. Thanks, Manoj