Our goal is to create Excel graphs in a dashboard based on large amounts of (social) media data. The data for the graphs is collected from news and social media platforms, and will be exported out of our existing application. These Excel sheets can then be mailed to customers, who can add/remove data, modify it, so they can personalize their dashboard
The export part has already been done, we are able to programmatically create the spreadsheet and put the data into different tabs. We also have created some mockups, but based on fake data, i.e. not part of the output
What we're looking for is an experienced Excel expert who can help us take the next step. What we're looking for is someone to:-
• Can generate dynamic graphs based on the data available , and present them in a professional dashboard style
• Make the sheet interactive, using dropdown, checkboxes, etc.
• Can provide suggestions to improve the graphs and dashboards
• Has some good idea what other chart could be build, based on the data we provide.
We have a number of example sheets available.
1. All data is stored in separate tabs, and individual dashboards are also shown in separate tabs.
2. Smaller example, which shows the graphs above the data
3. An example from a similar service, but with a lot less data and graphs.
Excel 2007 is considered the minimum version.
This is a first phase. We expect to enhance this over time. I am NOT looking for a quick-and-dirty one time job.
More details about the data, and some of the mockup are in the attachments.