We have an existing VBA script for Microsoft Excel that processes a CSV input and produces an Excel file as output. However, the format of the CSV has changed, and we'd like the script to account for those changes. (The CSV file is produced by Squareup.com.)
* Many of the columns are shuffled around
* Some of the columns are re-titled
* Previously, a single column contained values for "Card - Swiped" and "Card - Keyed"; in the new scheme, there are two columns, "Card - Swiped" and "Card - Keyed", and the column contains the value of the transaction
* Previously a column titled "Payment Type" contained values for "card" and "cash" for method of payment; in the new scheme, there is a separate column for cash transactions, with the column containing (again) the value of that transaction
The BookSalesMaster (2) [url removed, login to view] is the current script. The [url removed, login to view] file represents the current CSV style, which is not compatible with the current VBA script. Finally, the [url removed, login to view] represents the ideal output of the VBA script.
Depending on the complexity/feasibility, there are several additional modifications we would like to pursue.
* Modify script to also work on other (older/more limited) versions of Excel, LibreOffice, etc.
* "Financials" tab of output file should have limited column width (e.g., ~8) and be formatted for wrap text
* "InputData" tab of output file, if possible, should exclude all columns except, Date, Time, Payment Type, Sales, Card Brand, Device Name, Description, and Card Number
24 freelancers are bidding on average $125 for this job
Dear Project Manager, Software automation is my specialty. I would like to help you update your script. I have a special offer for you! Please check your inbox. Regards, Mitchell Allen