This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $269 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
1. Find some data in a spreadsheet form that you understand. It’s best if it’s something relevant to your major or
career goals. You can
o copy a table of data from a site and paste it into a spreadsheet
o search for a topic and add ‘.xls’ to the search term to find spreadsheets out there
o get data from a site like: [url removed, login to view]
o don’t use any data from our past projects
2. Your spreadsheet / data must have at least 10 columns by 30 rows
3. Import it into Watson Analytics
4. Create some ‘discoveries’ using your data (at least 4 visualizations that are meaningful). Name the discoveries
or visualizations with your name and a descriptive phrase.
5. Create a dashboard.
6. Create a Word document hat includes the following:
a) the image of your dashboard or the table with the 4 visualizations (be sure your name is showing)
b) a detailed paragraph that describes your overall data
c) a larger image of each visualization and below each a detailed paragraph describing what you are
showing and the relevance / importance in relationship to the data. Include a response to the question,
“Why is this analytic meaningful?”
7. Create a PowerPoint.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online