We have a growing sheet (models) in a file in xls that is 500 rows (will go to 1500) and 50 columns (could go to 65)
Most columns are numbers. What we need to do is to be able to randomize it by +/- 1 or 2% and track error creation.
We will send you the sheet with an empty 'sheet1' next to the 'models' sheet. what you do is...
1. add a button in the sheet 1 in 1st row that says 'calculate' etc. This happens on all columns that have numerical values. It does not appear on columns that have any text.
2. when the button is clicked, all cells of that column get computed and filled using following algorithm
3. Use xls functions to generate a random number between -2 to 2 for each cell instance. If you need help on this, let us know. this number=random%
4. new cell in sheet1 gets the values from sheet 'models' with that random% added (or deleted) to it. if original number was 1.0 it becomes 0.980 to 1.200
5. no non numeric value gets altered
6. macro automatically does not compute in rows that does not have anything in column a in that row
7. macro checks if value returned is correct
8. macro computes to 2 more decimals beyond what is in the original cell
we need you to suggest approximate time needed to do this and max dollars for the quote.
37 freelancers are bidding on average $68 for this job
Why pick me? Able to turn around within a few hours. Outstanding feedback on all projects without exception. I look forward to working with you. Please see PM. Kind regards, Andrew