Facebook Auto Like Script for Video Website
- Status Closed
- Budget $200 USD
- Total Bids 1
I need Facebook auto like viral script. When a visitor visits my website he will automatically like the site without any interaction. The important thing is that my URL shows up into the user's timeline.
Please, Note the "Auto" part.
NOTE: I DONT WANT A INVISIBLE LIKE BUTTON TO FOLLOW THE MOUSE! (ex: [url removed, login to view]) I already have it and after some clicks FB is requiring users to confirm their likes (button like gets clicked -> a link to confirm shows up -> a window pop up is opened to confirm -> you have to confirm).
So this solution is not working for me. In addition, I cannot guess whether or not the user is logged in into FB on IE so the user is always prompted to log in if he does not have an open session. I don't want the user to be asked to log in.
We need a script that allow our site to grow without getting banned.
Currently what we have is the following:
[url removed, login to view] (example URL.. our website is [url removed, login to view], running in PHP / mySQL)
There is a div (the red one) semi transparent overlaying the embedded video. When you hover the div, there is another div with a Like button that is hidden that follows the mouse. So when the user clicks, he's hitting on the Like button without knowing it.
With JS, once the like click is done, the divs are hidden so you can play the video.
Disadvantages of the current solution:
- The Avast antivirus detects a "malicious JS code" and recognizes it as a Trojan Horse threat, FB Click hijacking type. This is critical as the page does not load and users can start reporting URLs to Facebook.
- FB bans the domain after a while. It shows a "confirm like" link after clicking on the like button. This link opens a pop up window to confirm the like. Therefore, this solution makes it impossible to think in the mid term of the website. We need a guarantee that FB will not ban us.
- The solution is not working on IE and FF. It just work on Chrome.
- When a user is not logged in into FB, as he is clicking the invisible Like button, he will be prompted to log in in order to complete the Like.
What we need...:
1 - A code that works in IE, Chrome and FF. Ideally in Safari too.
2 - No antivirus, firewall or software will detect it, nor prevent the page from loading.
3 - Guarantee that FB will not disable or ban our domain in the short term
4 - If the user is not logged in into FB, nothing will happen. I mean, he will not be asked to log in.
5 - Ideally, the like will be done automatically when the page loads. If you can not trigger the like automatically, it can be triggered when clicking the overlaying red layer.
In order for the project to be considered "completed" all of the above requirements must be fulfilled. There are many websites doing this and they get very viral (I've done a research), so it's technically possible. Should the developer not be able to develop the solution, no milestone will be released.
The milestones will be the following:
- Milestone 1: Will be released as soon as we see a working demo on the developer's server of the complete script that we need.
- Milestone 2: Will be released once the script is installed and working in our website.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online