Steady, part-time SMM outreach, conversation, and promotion via SMM.
We are hiring a part-time, experienced SMM conversationalist, who will promote our career, education, and jobs sites using SMM in the following channels:
• Forums and Blogs
• Social Networks (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and maybe Linked)
• Video Sharing Sites (YouTube)
• Q&A Sites (Yahoo Answers)
For every site you are assigned to, we need you to:
• Establish our presence on Social Networks and Forums and Blogs
• Establish a Yahoo Answers account and quickly gain the points to establish credibility ask and answer questions.
• Find and connect to Blogs
• Covers for facebook, twitter, google+ delivered in proper size and format
We are looking for a smart, well-spoken individual who likes to create buzz and conversations and who wants to sincerely promote our career sites, create traction and see the success of their work. If you care about and promote our sites as if they were your own, you will have steady, part-time work from us.
BuzzBundle. It does everything for from finding and tracking conversations to easily facilitating an ongoing conversation and promotion with very little effort, all from one interface. You can focus on the job and not the technology or switching accounts.
We don’t require that you use that specific software. If you have licensed access to a different software or set of software that allows you to effectively and efficiency do the job, you can use that software.
If you want to learn SMM using BuzzBundle, we can talk about that as well.
Let us know your questions. Show us examples of your past or current work. Let’s start the conversation and then get to work.