Registered User Drive: Marketing Campaign, Social Media Marketing, Mass e-Mailing
This project was successfully completed by malavkarkar for $166 USD in 30 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 USD
Completed In30 days
A massive marketing campaign is needed to drive traffic/leads to a crowdfunding website and have as many REAL users to directly register in this website via a specific link that will be provided. Also, the campaign must ask these leads to share the registration link to invite others to register in order to create "word of mouth" registrations.
The marketing campaign can be a push campaign in Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Craigs List, Google, LinkedIn, mass e-mailing, etc. The objective is to obtain as many QUALIFIED registered users as possible before December 31, 2016.
I will provide the winner of the project with some basic marketing material and the required link to launch such registration process.
*** We may chose more than one FreeLancer for this project.***
THE MARKETING CAMPAIGN AIMS AT LEAST FOR 20,000 REGISTERED USERS, STARTING ON DECEMBER 1 AND FINISHING ON DECEMBER 31, 2016.
1. Registered users MUST be REAL people, US nationals or residents, and 18+ years old
2. To become a Registered User, the qualified lead must click on the provided link and personally and individually register by himself or herself.
3. Can NOT use robots/software to create registered users as this will disqualify entry. Can NOT use software HACKS or MASS REGISTRATION tools to generate registrations. Again, qualified leads MUST be REAL people based in the United States and they must individually and independently register.
4. This PROJECT will start as soon as assigned to winner(s) and will end on December 31, 2016 at 11:59 PM U.S. Pacific Standard Time.
5. DELIVERABLE: An Excel file with all of the qualified leads generated in the campaign including: First/Last Name, e-mail address, IP address, lead generation date, (Remember: Leads and Registered Users MUST be a US national or resident, 18+ years old)
6. A "jump page" asking campaign leads to qualify themselves by providing basic information may be necessary to be created as a "buffer" page to obtain name, email, age, IP address, and nationality assertion. Winning Freelancer will be free to implement this requirement as it deems feasible or needed.
*** Winning Freelancer must provide a daily report of leads and activities generated in the campaign, including results obtained.***
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online