Facebook application to identify text amount in picture
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1154 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $750 USD
We are looking for an individual or a company which can create a small Facebook application which inform about the amount of text within a picture.
The process of use:
1. The user is uploading a picture with a fixed size (851x315px). In case it doesn't fit this size, there has to be a message like: "your picture has to have a size of 851x315px"
2. The user will get the information how much percentage the text field take in the whole picture
For us it’s not important how you generate the result of step 2, but it’s important that the result complies as much as possible with real text field part in the whole picture. A suggestion would be that the application recognize text fields by using open-source OCR or your own software and that the software is identifying the text area only in form of quadrates (it is not necessary to identify what is written). In the next step the application has to calculate the amount of text (e.g. in Pixel) in relation to the whole picture and communicate the percentage number to the user.
We are open for your suggestions and we suggest together with your bid:
1. Very Short technical documentation of our need
2. Information how you want to realize the project
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online