Pinterest/Tumblr/Twitter/Facebook Content Manager
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $7 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$5 - $12 USD / hour
Looking for someone who loves automobiles with a real passion who can manage our social media presence by publishing / re-pinning new content on our accounts. Both rate and term of our relationship is flexible, we are looking for someone who can be with us for a while to take care of these activities. Very flexible especially since you can queue and schedule when things get posted so you could literally plan the entire week in a few hours.
- Manage a queue of content to be pushed to our social media accounts. This content would be articles you discover online from blogs, or re-pins/re-tweets from other user. The goal is to provide a constant flow of great entertainment from our accounts.
- For twitter and facebook in particular: Ability to be organised and understand the ratio of content being posted, we want a specific percentage of posts to be entertainment, a specific percentage to be related to our company and other percentage for miscellaneous subjects. You should keep track of what you post so you can maintain a certain ratio.
- Love for spending time on the internet
- A strong desire for keeping things in order, decide with us a specific number of articles to push, manage the queue and ratios
- Great communication skills are a must
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred
- Have loads of fun to browse through these sites
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online