I need a freelancer to create a Facebook app that would query a database for the user's membership points and display it on the app. See the details below for the full picture.
*Designs will be provided in PSD
A web host that would provide the following services
1. A database (to store the data from the CSV file)
2. Means to accept the CSV file uploaded. This must be easy and user-friendly for the uploader, like a web page (with security) or a custom piece of software. The uploader should not have to use more technical methods like FTP programs to achieve this.
3. Import / merge the CSV file’s data into the database. The data from the CSV may include new entries or just an update of existing entries.
General process flow
1. The staff will upload the CSV file daily.
2. The server will update the database as soon as the staff uploads the CSV file indicating the membership points update.
3. When a user inquires about his/her points through the Facebook app, it will send a query to the database using the user’s details (membership number etc.) and display the point value on the app.
4. There would also be an indication stating when the points were last update, it would show a message similar to “Last Updated: 20 June 2013, 1:00 am”.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $551 for this job
We are Facebook GURU, We have a team of well experienced and highly qualified Developers to do this job and we Produce Quality results at very reasonable Prices. Please check your PM for proposal details.
Our team is expert in all aspects of Social Media Management including creation, content, fan building, ad management,app development and strategy development that delivers real results.
HI, READY TO START WORK. LETS START AND FINISH IT ASAP. I HAVE 8 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN WEB DEVELOPMENT FIELD ( PHP, MYSQL, AJAX, JQUERY, HTML, CSS... ). THANK YOU !!