At the entrance to our Bistro we have an ipad locked up.
I want to have a system where people can use the ipad to check in on our Facebook page. This would also allow the manager of our Bistro to take photos, send messages throughout the day and interact better with our likers. We could also post specials etc…
The system could also possibly let people write on the spot reviews from their Facebook account to our Facebook page.
Let me know the best way (Cost, Time involved, simplicity etc.) to get a system like this done.
So this is what I envision step by step:
1) Any visitor to your bistro can walk in and use an ipad on the wall. There is an open screen sign “Check into “Business Name”
2) The user that has FB account, enters these FB credentials and logs in to our iPad application using his/her FB login/pass
3) inside the application after login we see some elements of the FB business page of your bistro (some info we can pull directly from FB, I assume)
4) Then there is a button, “Check Into “Business Name” which they can press
5) Once they check in, this page has two buttons; one is “Take A Picture” and the other button "leave a positive review"
6) The Picture option when selected opens up the ipad webcam and has a border/Framed photo which has my business name on there. Once they take the photo, they have option to post it to their Facebook.
7) If the user presses on the “leave a positive review” button, then they are directed to a new fill-in form which they can fill in and there are 2 options: post to Facebook OR cancel
8) If Post to FB is selected the review goes to your bistro's business page
9) User then can log out or after 15 seconds the systems automatically logs them out.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $17/hour for this job
Hello There, I reviewed the description and sent a private message with detailed information. Please review your private message inbox and provide me your feedback. Thanks
Hi We are interested in your project and read your requirements.We have completed 150+ big projects in .NET,PHP and Java in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.