Facebook Marketing Job by
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $36 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
We need 500,000 Facebook likes from USA, Canada and worlwide
This For Site Fanpage (picture humor etc but still new)
*All fans/Likes must come from real people with real active accounts .
*NO PAYMENT IF OUR FACEBOOK PAGE ACCOUNT GETS BANNED*
IMPORTANT CRITERIA ---
1. TARGET COUNTRY: USA, Canada and worlwide
2. AGE: all
3. REAL people only
3. NO fake accounts.
4. 200K USA, Canada the rest worldwide
4. People with profile pictures with at least 60 friends
5. All followers and fans must stay
6. Ethical technique (WHITE HATS Only)
TIME TO DO -
You can take next 2 months time. Our accounts should not get banned.
- ONLY good practices for inviting people to like our page, You will not be paid if the Facebook account is
banned/deleted. Again, if my page gets banned for too many likes too fast you won't be paid.
- All likes must be legitimate people with active facebook pages (no fake accounts) or accounts at risk of being
- Please, no bots, Blackhat techniques, no farming or other unethical tricks (we know them all)
- My account CANNOT be suspended for any reason due to any of your work.
- Please no spammers or distasteful or illegal fans
- Zero pornography or anything inappropriate
- You must use good practices when gathering likes/followers
- Strict confidentially is required
- We will check sample profiles, and the contract will be terminated if there is an activity of spamming
- If you have previous experience in doing this please provide details of the facebook/twitter accounts.
50% after getting 300,000 likes
and 50% after completion of project means after getting 500,000 likes
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online