Facebook App Development
This project received 18 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £393 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£250 - £750 GBP
I require the development of an app that will work as follows:
1. We'll advertise the competition via an inpage banner. We'll need to show a different banner for a logged in user and a logged out user.
2. If logged out (or not registered), the user will be directed to a competition page on [url removed, login to view] (please allow for the creation of this new page).
On this page, we will let visitors know that they need to follow us on Facebook first, and then click on the "Competition" tab in Facebook to enter.
3. If logged in (registered), the user will be directed to the competition tab within Facebook. This page will host the app.
4. To enter the competition, the app will need to:
a. Allow the user to enter their name and email address - to be stored in our emarketing database (CampaignMonitor).
b. Share the Discounted Childcare FB Page with 5 friends; the user will need to select the 5 friends to share with.
c. Add a link to that users timeline - "I've just entered the DiscountedChildcare competition to win an iPad. Click here to enter too."
d. Allow the user to enter the name and email address of a childcare setting that they would like to recommend - to be stored in our emarketing database (CampaignMonitor).
Once submitted. A thank you page/banner will be shown.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online