Facebook Game - Project Description:
• Develop and design a game for Facebook (desktop, mobiles and tablets)
• The app should be able to receive notifications which we will administer (such as new updates)
• Social game
• Players begin their career as a Receptionist + Hotel General Manager with a brief tutorial and 2 staff people (bar tender and housekeeper)
• As a result of this limited team, the General Manager has to make sure his team are trained in all areas so they can switch between these areas to serve customers
• There are two kind of rewards: points per multitask, developing as best as you can the different roles (receptionist, bar tender and housekeeper) and coins (game currency) the benefits you get running correctly the hotel
• Coins can be spent on building more rooms or adding more technology and points allow players to hire more staff. At higher levels more rooms and more staff to manage!
• The staff can be hired from friends list
• The scores can be shared on Facebook
EXAMPLES OF REFERENCE:
• Hotel City
• iOS and Android
• Simple to play
• High permanence
• Reusable (save progress)
• Age group of 5 to 55.
• Sex: both Male and Female
• 7 weeks – 18 Nov
• Ready to play
5 freelancers are bidding on average £1136 for this job
Can help... I am an Expert... Please check the past projects I have handled and check my reviews for what employers have to say about my work... Can start right now...