Facebook Management Software
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $580 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
My client, whom is running a startup social marketing company, is looking for your help! We all know that establishing social media presence can be an extremely tedious + long term process. Not many people could find the discipline to stick to routine and update statuses 10 times a day. Not me that's for sure.
So, my client would love to have you guys find a way to get him what he wants, automagically. I know many of you are superdevelopers here, so I'll just stick to saying what he wanted....
- A software that could generate content (that makes sense) automatically, regularly and can even function 100% while being left unsupervised for weeks.
- Content can be grabbed from tweets
- Content can be grabbed from a specific twitter user
- Able to support more than one FB accounts (configurable in a way that each account is tied to a unique dedicated proxy)
- Content would includes, status updates, sharing links, posting pre-scheduled pics
- Status updates could be grabbed from other genuine FB users, tweets, or whatever so long as they make sense
- Able to randomly like friends' shares/likes
- Able to randomly like fanpages
- Able to like a list of pre-determined fanpages
It sounds pretty easy to me but I supposed it's even easier for you! Now if you think you have what it takes, bid on this project!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online