Save Chart Data Tradestation Indicator
Objective = Code the Indicator for Tradestation Which does following, if the indicator is loaded on to the chart then it will does following.
1. Save All the Data which is shown on Chart in comma delimated csv file along with heading (all the data which is shown when you right click on TS Chart and View Data Window and Clicking on Show All.)
2. Basically All OHLC Data,Time Values of Chart data and Any Indicators values which are attached to the chart.
3. Allow User to Set the .csv file path and File Name.
4. Allow Use to enable or disable to rewrite the entire file everytime it updates or append new bar data only.
5. The Indicator should export new bar data along with attached indicators calculations to csv soon as new bar is created.
6. Date and Time stamp in csv and on chart should match exeact.
7. I have sample Save Chart Data Indicator which only stores the OHLC Values from the Chart.
Must provide working Indicator for Tradestation 8.X/9.X and It should be Open Source Codes.
You must have Tradestation for testing and coding purposes.