Financial Subject Assignment
This project was awarded to gacherumj for $40 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I will pay 40 USD for whoever who is best qualified and can deliver in the least time a non plagiarised, high quality Harvard - referenced and grammar mistakes - free paper. Please attach previous samples. I will create a milestone of 30 and the remaining when I get a big-enough draft to check for plagiarism. Happy bidding! The samples must be academicassignment paperers.
Assignment 2 Individual essay
In answering the question below students would be expected to refer to company group report and accounts, analysts’ and company reports from trade and other journals and relevant theory.
Chose one company from the list below:
• Colt Group S.A
• Computacenter plc
• Devro plc
• Dixons Retail plc
Outline and evaluate the international company by commenting on key financial variables and capital structure. Discuss the importance of international trade to the company and its future development.
You should include the following information about the company:
1. Descriptives: size, turnover, industry, market share, market report and other relevant information. Location of markets and sourcing of raw materials
2. Important financial trends for this company over 5 years.
3. Strategy employed towards the international nature of the company including major developments over recent years. Comment on key areas of strength or weakness of the strategy with reference to degree of competition and geographical location and implications.
4. In particular you are expected to analyse and discuss how the company manages any identifiable:
• Exchange rate risk and
• Country and political risk
5. Your recommendations for managing these risks and international operations. 1500 words
To produce well-argued and critical appraisals on a wide area of the subject material and to demonstrate detailed knowledge on at least one area of the syllabus.
The written work should demonstrate a clear understanding of the research in the field of study.
Max length 2500 words.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online