Investment eBook on Southeast Asia
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $685 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Are you passionate about writing? Are you interested in South East Asia? Are you able to write intelligently about world events and how they affect the investment opportunities? Do you have the boldness and creativity to write for a large audience of emerging and frontier market investors?
If so, you might be the perfect candidate for this position.
A group of international investors with over 20 years of experience in emerging markets are launching an investment newsletter service focusing on the equity markets of the Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN). We are looking for an experienced writer on finance and investment.
1. Financial knowledge (Knowledge in Stocks, ETFs, ADRs, and Forex).
2. Prior knowledge or ability to conduct research on the Southeast Asian region.
3. eBook must be between 35,000 to 45,000 words long.
4. eBook should compile trustworthy, accurate information into your own words.
5. eBook should be structured logically, read well (have flow) be informative and accurate and based on your own research.
6. eBook must be written in empathy, be one of them, a little humor.
7. eBook must be unique (in your own words).
8. Content must be orginal and must pass a CopyScape test. (Please don't copy the content from other websites and don't use programs to spin articles.) 9. eBook must have a subtitle for each paragraph
10. eBook should be written in an easy-to-understand.
11. eBook should be written in the first person.
12. eBook must include lots of images, tables, charts and graphs.
13. This shall be considered “work made for hire” as defined by the copyright laws of the United States. There will be no credit for writings. The ebook will be our property, so you cannot claim rights to the articles or utilize the content for any other purpose.
14. Price must include research.
15. You must be willing to do revisions in order to satisfy our requirements.
Along with your cover letter, and your best bid please submit writing samples that highlight your writing style. Please also rate your familiarity with the financial and industry.
Research & sources:
We will provide the outline and any online source material we find essential. You will have to do additional research to find information from authoritative websites.
This project must be completed within 20 days.
Ideal candidates will have:
2+ years of successful writing experience in the financial services industry.
Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a major in English, journalism, communications, economics, or similar discipline.
Excellent writer with experience writing about financial issues, markets and investment products.
Excellent understanding of investment products and industry; in-depth knowledge of emerging markets.
Good knowledge of investment markets, consumer investment issues and investment products.
Ability to communicate complicated financial information clearly and succinctly.
MBA, CFA, and other industry qualifications a plus.
Ability to deliver a high volume of high quality copy very quickly.
This is a freelance and independent contract position.
Please send us your resume with a cover letter and a writing sample via email explaining why you think you would be perfect for this position. The writing sample should be an entertaining, casual, informative and engaging piece of 750 words or less on an investment recommendation in ASEAN.
Please include the phrase “ASEAN Insider Investment eBook on Southeast Asia” in the subject line.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online