I am a business consultant for the non-emergency transportation industry.
Non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT) is the transportation of elderly and disabled people in wheelchairs and stretchers and those using walkers or in need of general assistance. Typically, these people are being transported in and out of nursing homes, hospitals, medical centers, to and from medical appointments and doctor offices.
I hlep new and experienced entrepreneurs to start and build new transportation businesses as well as help experienced transportation providers to improve their existing businesses. In helping me clients, I would like to provide them with highly targeted and realistic grants that they can apply for to gain funding and startup capital.
I am looking for a very resourceful, competent, and capable grant researcher who can thoroughly research, find, and organize the following:
1. US Federal grants that are highly targeted to small businesses and even specific for the NEMT industry in particular or associated, in some capactiy, with the caring for elderly and disabled. Such grants must include all pertinent specifications and requirements as is necessary to successfully qualify for and receive such grants. These grants can range in various amounts as long as they are geared towards and are realistic for small to midsize NEMT companies, either startup or existing businesses
2. Specific examples and copies of previously prepared proposals that won such grants and associated funding
3. Specific State grants that are also geared towards the NEMT industry and/or any association to the transportation of elderly or disabled
4. Any other possible grants or creative funding opportunities that exist for new or existing NEMT businesses
Some other important things to consider in taking on this project are as follows:
1. Most of my clients are private small businesses, typically limited liability companies (LLC's) or corporations. Very few are non-for-profit entities so all grants researched need to be realistic for privately held companies and individuals
2. In doing your research you will probably encounter many large grants that are awarded to brokers (Logisticare, Access2Care, MTM, and more). These brokers are NOT the same thing as NEMT businesses. Brokers serve as "middle men" for Medicaid and subcontract their work to NEMT transportation providers
3. This project is not limited by size. I would like you to research and find as many grants that apply in an capacity to the NEMT industry and are legitimiately realisitc possibilities for my clientes. I would like to find grants that clients, located anywhere in the United States, can apply for and have a legitimate chance of being awarded such funding
4. Again, I not only need the specifics of each particular grant, but I also need specific examples and copies of previously submitted and warded bids/proposals
5. All such proposed grants must be current, viable, and up to date. They must be grants that are offered regularly, either annually, multiple times per year, and/or perpetually
6. I would like these grants to be arranged by categories. Federal versus State or other and also categorized by value/amount
I encourage you only to bid on this project if it is a legitimate project that you believe you can successfully accomplish these tasks at a high level. If you have any questions, by all means, please feel free to contact me. Also, I suggest forwarded examples of your progress so that we don't waste time going off on a tangent that is not feasible or leading down a dead end.
Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to reviewing your proposal and possibly working with you.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $429 for this job
Hi, I am a MBA with 9+ years of business consulting experience. I have done several business plans for clients which have qualified grants and other forms of funding. More details in Message Board.