2000 words report
This project received 37 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $5 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 USD / hour
Please refer to the attached file for project details.
This project is to be completed by 22 June 2013, 6pm (GMT +8).
No plagiarism. All work must be 100% original and must 100% pass through the various checking platforms; Copyscape, TurnItIn, iThenticate, Grammarly, WriteCheck, MIT's backend and etc.
Writer MUST have a degree preferably in Finance/Economics, and familiar with Harvard referencing.
Please do not bid if you do not have any writing experience at Bachelor degree level.
Word Format: Size 12 Times New Roman font and 1.5 line spacing.
Referencing Style: Harvard
- be available on any of the following online messengers: Gmail Chat, MSN or Skype.
- communicate well.
- have the academic skills to complete this task to an extremely high standard.
- have excellent English; punctuation, vocabulary, citation and grammar skills.
- have integrity and be responsible and reliable.
- update us regularly of your progress.
- meet all criteria; else you will only be wasting your time as you will not receive any money from us unless you can deliver high quality work.
We must repeat again that quality of the writing is very important. Good writing and research skills, and knowledge on the subject are essentials.
Bid with 20% milestone only. Do not bid with anything above 20% milestone as it will be rejected.
Do note that unreasonable/ridiculous bids will be ignored as well.
By bidding this project, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to all the above-mentioned requirements, and terms and conditions of your employer, gakuse.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online