Daily Summary of Business Articles
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $18 AUD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $25 AUD / hour
We are looking for an experienced content writer to summarise business articles for our daily newsletter.
You will be required to search for unique articles from sites such as ATMmarketplace, [url removed, login to view], Banktech and more.
You will be required to list all the latest news articles.
You will be required to summarise the top five articles. Occasionally you will be required to write an original article.
You will be required to post these on social media and newsletter websites.
* English must be of a very high standard with detailed attention to grammar and be completely unique. We have a quality control system in place so we will be monitoring work very closely. Ideally you are a native English speaker.
*must be tech savvy and a quick learner - ie able to navigate across all communications platforms such as social media, newsletter campaigns, and CMS website systems (html skills considered favourable).
* Must always be contactable for at least 1-2hours on Skype between 8am - 5pm AEST.
* Extremely prompt to answering emails
* Must demonstrate to us that you have done similar work in the past. Please email us with examples of professional business text you have previously written.
As you will be a key member supporting our executive team in communications, this will be a long term opportunity for the right person. Please reply back with the word "apples" so I know you have actually read the job proposal.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online