We are soon to be a new international dating website where mainly western men will have the opportunity to get in contact with women from various places around the world - including South America/Latin America. Our website will present it self to the female end users in their own language. Meaning Portuguese for women from Brasil, and Spanish for all the others.
In order to get females to register and create profiles on our website we want one part of our strategies is to get listed in local website directories. For example so that women from Venezuela finds our website by looking in a Venezuelan website directory under the category "Dating". This website directory will ofcourse be in Spanish, so what the category will be called we do not know. The eqvivalent to the english word "Dating".
We need help from some IT person who is from this area, who with certainty can find the best of such website directories for us. The individual who wants to do this for us will need to master Spanish and Portugese. Because the info on such sites will be in those languages. Or someone who masters the languages and who is connected to the areas so that he or she can find precise and certain information.
So this is what we need:
1. Identification of the 3-5 most frequently used local language website directories which allows a dating site from Europe to be listed - in the following countries:
a) Mexico, b) Venezuela, c) Dominican Republic, d) Brasil, e) Peru, f) Colombia.
2. Information about different costs to register in each site, or if it is free. Or both options available?
3. Information about other restrictions - only for local businesses?
4. Information about how to submit a request to each website directory.
5. The name of each such website, their contact info, their URL, and anything else of useful information.
The answers must be presented to us in english, in a clean and tidy manner.