Firefox Addon for Data Extraction - repost
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $220 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I would like you to design a Firefox add-on which would extract information from the web page. I can't give you details of the actual use-case yet, but can give a similar example.
Imagine visiting a product page on [url removed, login to view] and wanting to extract info on product name, url, price, rating, # of reviews, support email ID.. etc. Apart from this, any attachments that are present on the webpage should also be downloaded.
All this should be done at the click of a button.
Here's how it should work.
1. I install the add-on on Firefox, set the options and the relevant click button shows up on the toolbar
2. I open the webpage and click on the button.
2. All info is extracted to an excel sheet and attachments downloaded to a folder on the computer.
3. I go to another page and click the button. All info is extracted and appended to the existing excel sheet.
1. Location of the file to export / append to
2. List of fields to export
Let me know of the time and cost estimates for the same. I'm doing this as a personal project. Hence I'll be glad if you could give me the best proposal.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online