I had a custom firefox plugin made for me a few years ago. The plug-in worked great and now want to use it again. The plugin will not install on the newer versions of firefox. I would like you to recompile the plugin so that it works with the newer firefox versions. I have the xpi and source code that I can send you.
Here is the original description of the firefox extension...
Title:FireFox Add-on - Site Logging
I am looking for a FireFox add-on which will log websites that I have visited as well as allow me to "flag" the sites with certain attributes when needed. The Add-on should be configurable to point to a DB or file on the local computer such as a thumb drive for portability. The add-on will appear as buttons at the bottom right of FireFox. I intend to use this to visit many forum sites and need to keep track of the sites I have been to and the forums I have posted to and the sites I need to revisit.
Status Buttons - Shows the current status based on a rule
N - New Domain
D - Domain visited
P - Page visited
Status Button Rules
N - This is the first time you have visited this domain
D - This is not the first time you have visited this domain
P - This is not the first time you have visited the web page
Button Rule Examples
• Open FireFox all buttons should be grey
• The first time you visit [url removed, login to view] the "N" button should illuminate green
• If you hit the FireFox refresh button, the "N" button turn back to grey and the "D" and "P" button should now illuminate Yellow and Blue (because you have been to both the domain and individual web page previously)
• All buttons should have a single letter on them which represents the rule
• All buttons should be grey by default
• All buttons should illuminate a different individual color if triggered by a user or rule