Finish Audio Integration for Chat Website
This project was awarded to kenjirohiramatsu for $222 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
The audio script seems to work OK, just a few little complications. We need you to test it and find out where the problems are and what improvements need to be made in order to integrate it fully into our live chat windows. I have already partially integrated it and tested, but there is still much more work to be done. I don't have time to take care of this project right now, and it is URGENT!
The way our chat site works, there are "Advisors" and "Users". The users purchase minutes in their account. Then they choose an Advisor to chat with. Once they enter the chatroom, the timer starts counting down. They can only chat in TEXT currently. So we are upgrading it with this new audio feature so they can now use their Microphone to talk with Voice.
Tasks will include:
- Testing website audio with 2 computers (1 as the Advisor, 1 as the Client) (Microphone & Speakers needed on both)
- Making it user-friendly / easy to use / minimal setup necessary. Include Instructions where necessary.
- Communicate with my Red5 Developer If needed to ask for assistance if any fixes are needed in the Audio Script
- Create a testing page where user can Test their microphone and speakers before entering into a chat.
All work will be done on a development site which is a duplicate of the production site. Then it will be moved to production after all tested and verified.
I'm looking for seasoned developers who really know their stuff! We've had several developers, including myself struggle with this integration and we are really anxious at this point to get it working before our competitors beat us to the punch!
Thanks for your bids!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online