Create an interactive Snake Game using Flash and ActionScript 3.0 - repost
This project was awarded to sachin447 for £100 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£50 - £100 GBP
Create an interactive SnakeGame using Flash and ActionScript3. The game can have any aim, but must meet the following set of criteria:
1. Involves keyboard control to allow the user to move an object using the arrow keys in both the x and y directions.
2. The controlled object must be limited in its movement so that it does not move outside the bounds of the display (although wrapping is alowed).
3. Collision detection between the object and at least one other object must be detected and used as part of the game play.
4. A life systems should be implemented so that the user loses lives (or part of lives) during the game to a point where they have no life left and the game is over.
5. The game must contain a video, this may be before, during or after the gameplay.
6. A scoring system - in its simplest form this might be based on time alive.
**Additional interactivity and complexity such as:
*complex game play
*using different objects controlled independently
*creating increasingly harder levels
*differential scoring scheme for collecting different objects
**Any enhancements or additions to the view, design, layout or action of the game e.g. multiple views, 3D views etc.
Examples of the types of game that you could produce are Snake.
2000 word report detailing:
Flash functions that you have used in the development of your game
The advanced functionality that you have added
References for any images, code or material that you have taken from external sources.
10 Days deadline
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online