Flash intuitive interface
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 9
I wanted to develop a small flash interface which can do the following.
1) Display input image (always portrait image)
1.a) Image path given as parameter of swfobject from server
1.b) Example image attached "[url removed, login to view]"
2) Read input xml file from server
2.a) xml file path given as parameter of swfobject from server
2.b) Please open the attached example xml file "[url removed, login to view]"
3) Display the coordinates given in the xml on the image
3.a) To better make sense of the xml sheet, please see the image "face+coordinates+[url removed, login to view]"
4) Allow user to move the coordinates
4.a) Please see the attached "[url removed, login to view]"
5) Once done, write the xml back to the server
6) Double check the xml is written successfully.
7) "POST" to [url removed, login to view] server
7.a) The server is [url removed, login to view], but I can help you with the aspx part.
8) Display loading animation based on the input face image (you can be creative here)
This interface will be used in the website "[url removed, login to view]". I request you to please use the "[url removed, login to view]" once, so that you will get a hang of it. All flash interface of pinkmirror is of 900x600px size.
I am looking for an expert who got a good sense in developing interfaces which is intuitive and less effort for users to use it. It will be very helpful for me to decide who will help me with this project, if you can please showcase your previous projects related to this project.
Few things I would like to indicate is,
1) The project may be iterative to make it perfect. You have to please be cooperative with me until the successful completion.
2) Rare bugs and issues may be reveled over time of 3~9 months of intensive use. I request you to be available to fix those.
3) The interface should work in any desktop browser such as chrome, firefox, ie, safari, etc.
4) If the project goes well, several more projects to follow.
Happy bidding, Happy work, Happy life :)Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online