creating a flash-based "memory" quiz
This project was successfully completed by bubulanus for $526 USD in 10 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In10 days
Your task is to CREATE THE TECHNICAL FOUNDATION for a standalone (NOT browser-based) flash quiz which does the following:
- the user has to choose from different levels of difficulty (5-7 levels)
- depending on level of difficulty the quiz displays a certain amount of items (pictures) which the user has to memorize
- these items get displayed for a predefined amount of time, eg. 10 seconds (a countdown should be shown)
- after the countdown finishes, the items disappear and the user has to add the items he can memorize to a "basket"
- the user can collect the items using a standard USB-barcode scanner (the items shown on within the application are also shown on a large board and each item has a barcode on it)
- the user scans the barcode (which simply represents an identifying digit for use within the application) - the barcode represents a simple digit-string to identify the scanned item
- after scanning the corresponding item is shown on the screen and marked as correct / incorrect guess
- if correct guess the item goes into the basket and the user can continue to collect items
- if the user has collected all items a success-message should be shown and user can choose to proceed to a higher level = memorizing more items)
WHAT YOU SHOULD PROVIDE:
- building the technical foundation / application-logics within actionscript to provide the above described funtionality. the goal is to have a documented, executable flash-application that can then be further modified and styled by us (so you have to provide sources with the created work)
- instead of the BARCODE-SCANNING - a simple input-field (using -kay to make inputs) should be provided to collect items.
the work should be finished within 14 days.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online