RFP for Flash Animation
We will be presenting a new website to an audience on behalf of our client. The website is currently under development
For the presentation, we would like to be able show the website with a ribbon wrapped around it (from left to right). When the ribbon is clicked, a pair of scissors should come out from the bottom corner and cut the ribbon. Once the animation is complete, the website should function as normal.
This idea came about when watching a website where a video of a person talking appeared in the bottom right corner overlaying the website content itself. I believe that is flash technology that allows this type of animation, but other types of animation would be OK as long as the end result is the same.
Note: The animation does not have to be beautiful! It just needs to be cute and work really well!
- YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SHOW EXAMPLES OF SIMILAR PROJECTS AND THAT YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO CREATE THIS TYPE OF FLASH ANIMATION.
- All coding, files, and images will be provided to our company upon project completion and before final payment. All necessary components will be housed on our website server. (no references to third party scripts/photos/apps/components/etc)
- Would like the ribbon to appear when someone clicks on a link or button in the bottom corner of the web page.
- Animation of scissors begins when user clicks on the ribbon. (Scissors do NOT have to look like they are actually cutting the ribbon. They could pass by the ribbon? maybe open and close once or twice to add to the effect. It does not have to be perfect? just cute.)
- Components should be easy for us to add to future sites without having to re-purchase licenses, products, or services.
- Bid must indicate time frame for completion. I am hoping to find someone who can knock it out within a week or less.
- Cost of artwork (ie. ribbon and scissors) must be included in the bid.