cartoon (/3D) character animation
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 15
Basic project information
endresult will be 40 to 90 sec animation about security procedures in an auditorium/theater (escape routes, emergency exits, fire extinguishers etc).
- auditorium/theater will need to be have visual of the actual theater
Final version will need basic flexibility (needs to be able to walk, talk, move his arms, point hands/finger and so on)
• Young, working age and Male
• Strong, in a healthy generic style
• Realistic looking, not a caricature, facial expressions important.
• Someone who gives the sense of confidence, whose facial expressions you can trust.
• Moreno, Brazilian looking. Below is one example we showed them.
Character will need company uniform, so with logo on cap/uniform and will put on a fireman’s helmet
! 3 to 4 different versions, after second meeting a more concrete idea of final version will be discussed.
No full animation yet needed, only demo versions of the character variations.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online