90 second animation video completed by Friday
This project received 28 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $595 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Need a 90 second animated video to pitch a fashion app idea to an investor.
For concept, here is a competitors animated video: [url removed, login to view]
This may give you a little idea of what we are about however we use a different strategy/business model and platform
It is too lengthy, and we are looking for short simplicity and are limited to 90seconds max.
What we require
· 60-90 seconds animated video that can be use for the following purposes
o Submission to capital funding events
o Addition to our Youtube channel
o Addition to our landing page ([url removed, login to view])
Points of Difference:
· We are complete free to use for the ‘general’ user (designers and commercial profiles will have a cost down the track – however we wouldn’t like to mention this, but rather focus on general users first)
· We are focused on simple premise of simple to use, point, shoot, upload your personal wardrobe to the ‘cloud’ (refer to below “IW Stand alone proposal” for a better understanding)
· We are Smart Phone based only (android to come soon)
· Our operating premise:
i. Show case your style globally
ii. Trade your fashion infinitely
iii. Share your wardrobe with the world
....Always free...always fashion...
Concept understanding- attachments:
Investor Vid Scene Breakdown:
this is a break down of the scene/timing for our original real life concept using a co-founder; however we have decided towards a simple, yet stylish animation instead
90 Second Audio Edit: our original concept was with no narration; however this is too vague and for application to Capital Funding rounds there needs to be verbal explanation. I have attached anyhow to give you a pace feel of what we were looking for – and could possibly audio-over any silent sections (such as a small sections running though the UI stills?)
UI Stills: for feel of the colour scheme and logo/branding/app
Mock Up Vid: A hand selfshot mockup vid for a bit of a concept! It is rough I know but gives some idea of suggestion!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online