SWF flash files container
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $83 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
SWF container file
I need a SWF file [url removed, login to view] file and [url removed, login to view] file(well of course the source code for it too), that will do a simple task.
I need it to load a TXT file that I will have always in the same folder next to this main SWF file.
the txt file will have names of the other SWF files that will need to be loaded in turn. Those names can be just simply: [url removed, login to view] or url to external swf file.
So the main SWF file will be a container menu for the other swf files.
Let me have the following structure of txt file:
1) enable/ disable auto run, autorun=true/false.
2) If autorun set to true, just run the files as listed in the order as listed in txt file as below, without showing any links to them (see below), basically run all the swf files one after the other.
3) each line of the txt file will have "title to be displayed", swf file name.
4) If the autorun is off, then the title will be shown as a link on the main page of the SWF container file, and the main SWF file will wait for the user to click on it to go to the linked SWF file. After the linked, clicked SWF file is finished, go back to the main menu - i.e container file, where it was loaded from.
5) Allow me to customize first screen, of the SWF main container file, with additional text i can include, and page and text color. All info is read from the text file.
6) Allow me to have not only SWF file, as the linked file, but any url. For swf file, please let me speicify a relative path.
If no path is set, then the file is located in the same folder as the [url removed, login to view] file and [url removed, login to view] file.
examples: new file, [url removed, login to view], or new file, /anyfolder relative to root/[url removed, login to view], or new file, <[url removed, login to view]>, or new file, <[url removed, login to view]>
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Feb 18, 2009 7:28:15 PM:
ok please advise if you can start working, you fully understand the project requirements, and you can provide betas on a regular basis.
7) allow me to comment a line "//" and the file name will be skipped
8) allow me to have unlimited swf files or links in the txt file.
9) BONUS: (NO COMPULSORY, EXTRA) I need a standalone application that will join multiple SWF files. if you can make this one too, then I will pay separetely extra as per agreement on this site.
10) The SWF file must be working on any webserver, and compatible with all browsers that have flash player installed of any version. The name of the config file will be provided latter on here. No additional editing will haveto be required from me to run it. All config to be done in txt file. Both files will be residing in the same folder.
any windows server, no user install or saving of any config files. all info to be saved on the server online. any browser should be able to execture this file, and any Adobe flash version should it be working with.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online